DeBuck’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
The Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
DeBuck’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch is located in Belleville, MI. The corn maze and pumpkin patch are open Fridays-Sundays, Sept. 17-Oct. 28. The maze offers some of the best fall fun in the Detroit-Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti area. This year’s maze is actually three mazes with varying degrees of difficulty with a total of more than 5 miles of trails.
Debuck’s also has an 18-acre pumpkin patch! You can take a wagon ride into the fields to pick out pumpkins of every size and shape to buy. Prices for the pumpkins range from $2.00 to $14.00 depending on the size. Extra large pumpkins are priced at $20.00 and up.
For one price, your admission to the DeBuck’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch includes acres and acres of family fun and activities:
- Corn Maze
- Human Foosball
- Wagon Rides to the Pumpkin Patch*
- Community Campfire
- Punchin Pumpkins
- Bouncing Pad
- Corn Boxes
- Mini Straw Bale Maze
- Tire Play area
- Duck Races
- Pedal Go Carts
- Bounce House
- Super Slide
- Barrel Train Rides
- Double Trouble Slide
- King of the Hill
- Bouncy Balls
Hours of operation:
- Fridays from 5 pm-9 pm
- Saturdays from noon-9 pm
- Sundays from noon-6 pm
- General admission: $12.00 (24 months and older)
- Seniors: $10.00 (over 65)
- Ages 23 months and under FREE with paid adult
- Active Military & First Responders (Police, Fire & EMT) with ID $10.00
Suggestions for Your Visit:
- If you visit the farm before the weather turns cool, bring insect repellant. If you visit after the cool nights arrive, bring a jacket.
- Make sure you dress appropriately for the outdoors, particularly when it comes to shoes.
- It gets really dark in the country when the sun goes down. Bring a flashlight. It will really come in handy. However, we have flashlights for rental if you happen to leave yours at home.
- Bring a stroller with you if you’re visiting with small children. They will get tired walking through the trails even if you are an excellent navigator.
- Leave any items you can’t afford to lose in a cornfield at home. There is nothing worse than searching for a watch or ring amidst a couple hundred thousand stalks of corn!!
50240 Martz Rd, Belleville, MI 48111