Southeast Michigan Mother’s Day Celebrations
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and although I believe mothers should be celebrated everyday, it’s nice to have a special day for mom! Mothers love to be pampered in many different ways. For that reason, you will find a wide variety of events in our list of Southeast Michigan Mother’s Day Celebrations. We hope you will take the time to check out our lists and spend some time with that special woman in your life!
Find more Mother’s Day Celebrations all across Southeast Michigan:
Mrs Weber’s Neighborhood Livingston County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Mom Among Chaos Macomb County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Metro Detroit Mommy Oakland County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Ann Arbor With Kids Washtenaw County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Redesigning Happiness Wayne County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Mother’s Day Celebrations in Wayne County:
- Location: Brightmoor Artisans Collective, 22739 Fenkell St, Detroit, MI 48223
- Time: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Description: Get your mother something locally made for Mother’s Day. Vendors will be selling bath products, candles, cards, plant starts, sweets, jewelry, pottery and more. Shop then stay to enjoy free crafts for kids, a tea party, and a raffle for some great gift baskets.
- Location: Summit on the Park, 46000 Summit Pkwy, Canton, MI 48188
- Time: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Description: ***IDEAL FOR AGES 2-6*** It’s time for tea as we celebrate the special women in our children’s lives. Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, & friends are invited to attend with their preschoolers for a fancy and fun tea party! This celebration is sure to please with tea, juice, finger sandwiches, sweets, crafts, entertainment, and more! Semi-formal to dressy attire is recommended.
- Price: $13 per person for Canton Residents/$16 per person for Non-Residents
May 12 and 13
- Location: St John’s Lutheran Church at 13115 Telegraph Rd, Taylor, MI
- Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Description: Check out all the amazing crafts and gifts perfect for Mom or yourself. There will also be food, raffles, 50/50 and more!
- Price: $2.00 for adults goes to P.A.W.S. and includes a free raffle ticket. Kids are free. Free gift for the first 50 people!
- Location: Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum, 1800 N Dixboro Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Description: Local artisans offer their unique items for sale in the auditorium at Matthaei Botanical Gardens. A great opportunity to discover the perfect, one-of-a–kind gift for Mom.
- Price: Free
- Location: AQUA, 413 N Main St, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Time: 10:00 am – 3 pm
- Description: Indulge on our creative renditions of all-time Southern favorites Dine as a party of two or bring a group to celebrate all the wonderful, hardworking Moms who make life so much easier! Featuring our over the top bloody marys, craft cocktails and mimosas! Kid Friendly! Space is limited. Call ahead to reserve.
- Location: Karl’s Cabin, 6005 Gotfredson Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Time: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Description: Celebrate Mom by treating her to a special Chef inspired dinner menu highlighting the best local, natural and house made products. Call 734-455-8450 for reservations.
- Location: The Rattlesnake, 300 River Place Dr, Detroit, MI 48207
- Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Description: Celebrate Mom at our family friendly Brunch! Food stations will be placed around the restaurant allowing you to discover new flavors at every turn! From creative salads & house made breads to carved Prime Rib, chocolate waffles and made-to-order omelets, not to mention our “Kid’s Zone” and our impressive Dessert & Coffee display, there’s something for everyone at The ‘Snake!
- Reservations are by ticket purchase only. Seating every 15 minutes from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm. Get tickets early to confirm your preferred seating time.
- Price: Adults $39, children 10-4 $12, children under 4 free
- Location: Moor Herbs, 16140 7 Mile Rd W, Detroit, MI 48235
- Time: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Description: Treat your mother to an all you can eat buffet. So delicious, you won’t realize it’s healthy! Mother receives a “Pampered Mama” gift, which includes:
– Rose or Geranium scented Moisturizing After-Bath Hair & Body spray
– Rose or Geranium scented deodorant
– Rest Easy Rose Hip herbal tea blend (for drinking or herbal bath)
– A gallon of Alkaline Water (pH of her choice)
- Price: $25 per person 13+, $10 per person 12-, $50 per Mother (price includes cost of Pampered Mama gift set)
- Location: Joe Muer Seafood, 400 Renaissance Ctr, Ste 1404, Detroit, MI 48243
- Time: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Description: A gourmet buffet brunch featuring made-to-order omelets, a carving station, and delectable desserts – including famous Coconut Creme Cake. Brunch: 10 am-3:30 pm, Regular Joe Muer Dinner Menu: 5-9 pm
- Price: Adults $47.99, children $19.99, 5 and under free
- Location: Vertical Detroit, 1538 Centre St, Detroit, MI 48226
- Time: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Description: Brunch will be served from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, Limited Reservations (313)732-WINE
- Location: PLAV Hall, 7900 Greenfield Rd, Dearborn, MI 48126
- Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Description: Enjoy a delicious brunch and win door prizes
- Price: Adult $10 adult or 2 for $15, children $5, children 5 & under free
- Location: Edsel & Eleanor Ford House, 1100 Lake Shore Rd, Grosse Pointe Shores, MI 48236
- Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Description: Treat your mother to a special day at Ford House! Enjoy a delicious brunch buffet followed by an optional guided house tour, or enjoy an elegant cafe brunch. Then stroll on the grounds and make a complete family outing out of it! There will be two brunch buffet and tour seatings, 10 AM and 2 PM.
- Price: Visit their website for more information: https://www.fordhouse.org/
- Location: Hellenic Cultural Center, 36375 Joy Rd, Westland, MI 48185
- Time: noon – 4:00 pm
- Description: Brunch with an amazing table of sweets and salad bar
- Price: $20 adults, $10 kids. Advanced reservations required.