Southeast Michigan Mother’s Day Celebrations 2018
Mother’s Day (May 13) is a special day to celebrate the “moms” in your life. If you are looking for a special event, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve teamed up with four other bloggers to bring you a comprehensive list of Mother’s Day events in Southeast Michigan. We hope you find the perfect event to celebrate your mom!
Find more Mother’s Day Celebrations all across Southeast Michigan:
Mrs Weber’s Neighborhood – Livingston County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Mom Among Chaos – Macomb County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Metro Detroit Mommy – Oakland County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Ann Arbor With Kids – Washtenaw County Mother’s Day Celebrations
Mother’s Day Celebrations in Wayne County
- Location: The Brass Monkey Bar, 1519 Oak, Wyandotte, MI 48192
- Time: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Description: There’s no better gift than quality time spent with your loved ones. Grab your mom, grandma, or friend for a DIY Sign workshop. You choose the sign design, and all necessary tools will be supplied. Pre-registration required by 04-27-2018 to allow for prep time. See FB event page for registration details.
- Location: Summit on the Park, 46000 Summit Pkwy, Canton, MI 48188
- Time: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Description: It’s time for tea, as we celebrate the special women in our children’s lives! Mothers, grandmothers, aunts and friends are invited to attend with their preschoolers for a Mother’s Day Tea Party. This celebration is sure to please with tea, juice, finger sandwiches, sweets, crafts and more! Semi-formal to dressy attire recommended. Pricing is per person, please be sure to register for each person attending.
- Location: NorthRidge Church,49555 N Territorial Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Time: 10:00 am -12:00 pm
- Description: There is nothing like the relationship between a mother and daughter, and Mother’s Day weekend is the perfect time to celebrate that special bond and create some lasting memories!Bring your mother, daughter, or another important female your in you life to enjoy a morning together featuring a delicious brunch, fun activities, and meaningful conversations as we explore what it means to root ourselves and our families in faith.
- Price: $12
- Location: Life Bridge Church – Taylor Campus, 24800 Eureka Road, Taylor, MI 48180
- Time: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Description: The event is Saturday, May 12 with dinner served from 4:00 until 6:00, tickets for raffle baskets sold during dinner, and the show at 7:00. The meal is a steak or chicken dinner catered by Chef Barney and Associates. The cost is $25 for the show or $40 for dinner and the show. All profits go to renovate the school in Nueva Virginia, Guatemala which we will be visiting in August.Mike Bliss is a comedian and magician who has appeared on America’s Got Talent as well as Penn and Teller. He also performs regularly in Branson, MO. He has a Facebook page with further information including promotional videos and is on YouTube.
- Price: $25 for show only, $40 for dinner and show
- Location: The Henry – Autograph Collection, 300 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI 48126
- Time: 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Description: Presidential Ballroom, see event page for the large list of food
- Price: $59++ per person (Children 12 & under $15 ~ 3 & under complimentary)
- Location: TPC Michigan, Nicklaus Drive, Dearborn, MI 48120
- Time: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Description: Details to come
- Location: 20653 W River Rd, 20653 West River Road, Grosse Ile, MI 48138
- Time: 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Description: Bring your daughter, sister, son, mother, auntie or just yourself and enjoy a proper English Afternoon Tea — complete with Delightful Mini Desserts, Scones with Devonshire Cream and Lemon Curd, two kinds of Teas and of course our lovely Tea Sandwiches!
- Price: Tickets available at Eventbright.com. Ticket orders must be received by Friday, May 4, 2018 / non-refundable — proceeds will benefit Home Providers
- Location: Lake Erie Marshlands Museum, 32481 W. Jefferson, Brownstown, MI 48173
- Time: 10:00 am
- Description: Treat your mom to a guided hike as guests learn the stories, myths and strange facts behind some of our most beautiful spring wildflowers. This program is free for moms! Please preregister, (734) 379-5020. A Metroparks vehicle entry permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $21 annually for seniors or $10 daily.
- Price: Free but must have a metroparks permit or buy a daily pass (see above)
- Location: Bobby McShane’s Irish Pub, 19350 Sumpter Rd, Belleville, MI 48111
- Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Description: Featuring made to order omelets, waffles, pancakes, & French toast. Entrées including Shepherds Pie, Mac & cheese, BBQ chicken & more! Assorted desserts & pastries too!
- Price: 14.99 per person/children 12 and under 6.99
- Location: Joy Manor Banquet Hall & Catering, 28999 Joy Rd, Westland, MI 48185
- Time: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Description: Showtime 7pm (Doors at 6pm), 21 and over / Two Drink Minimum
- Price: $20
- Location: AQUA, 413 N Main St, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Description: Come celebrate Mom with brunch fit for a queen! Space is limited, call and reserve today! (734)335 7474. Featuring Fully-Loaded Bloody Mary’s & Mimosa’s and Delicious Signature Craft Cocktails.
- Location: St. Mary’s Cultural Center, 18100 Merriman Rd, Livonia, MI 48152
- Time: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Description: Treat your Mom to a special brunch with your family and friends! Enjoy a variety of brunch foods and brunch stations that Mom will be sure to love. Kid-friendly food available. Mimosa and Bloody Mary bar.
- Price: Tickets are $30 for adults.
$15 for kids ages 6-12.
Kids 5 and under are free.
- Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit – Livonia/Novi, 19525 Victor Pkwy, Livonia, MI 48152
- Time: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Description: Come and celebrate Mother’s Day this spring with ZN Fashions! Join a colorful 2018 Mother’s Day Exhibition with multi-state vendors. Mark your calendars for a family-friendly, fun filled day!
- Location: Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum, 1800 N Dixboro Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Description: Local artisans offer their unique items for sale in the auditorium at Matthaei Botanical Gardens. A great opportunity to discover the perfect, one-of-a–kind gift for Mom.
- Price: Free
- Location: Karl’s Cabin, 6005 Gotfredson Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Time: 11:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Description: Make reservations this Mother’s Day from 11-6:30pm. Celebrate Mom by treating her to a special Chef inspired dinner menu highlighting the best local, natural and house made products. Please view the menu here: http://bit.ly/2vbbOID Call 734-455-8450 for any size party.
- Location: The Apparatus Room, 250 W. Larned, Detroit, MI 48226
- Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Description: Lovely brunch featuring multiple hot and cold buffet stations, and assorted desserts. Signature cocktails will also be available. Seating will be available from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm on Sunday, May 13th, and can be made via OpenTable, or by calling 313-800-5600.
- Price: Adults: $65.00 per person
Children under 12: $30.00 per child
- Location: Joe Muer Seafood, 400 Renaissance Ctr, Ste 1404, Detroit, MI 48243
- Time: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Description: Treat mom to a gourmet buffet brunch featuring made-to-order omelets, a carving station, and delectable desserts – including our famous Coconut Crème Cake.
- Price: Adults: $49 | Children: $20 | 5 and under: FREE
Brunch Buffet: 10am-3pm
Plated Dinner Menu: 5pm-9pm
- Reservations: joemuer.com
- Location: Comerica Park, 2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201
- Time: 1:10 pm
- Description: Mother’s Day Sunday May 13 Seattle Mariners vs Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park in Detroit. Tickets starting at $15 and up. Get 10% off any order when you use the code “TH10OFF” at checkout! We have Paypal checkout available. http://shrsl.com/v3a1