5 Reasons to Visit Frankenmuth this Holiday Season
Spread the love
- Step into Christmas – The holiday season brings greens and garlands, lights, decorated trees, and festive store fronts. Frankenmuth is a charming town year around, but the it sparkles and delights travelers with its holiday magic.
- Family Style Dinner – With two restaurants that offer a family style chicken dinner, Frankenmuth is a great place to enjoy food and sweets! Both Bavarian Inn and Zehnder’s offer Frankenmuth’s famous lightly seasoned fried chicken. Served with fresh made breads, noodle soup, coleslaw, cranberry relish, baked dressing, real mashed potatoes and gravy, buttered noodles, and housemade ice cream, this dinner is a must try at least once!
- Shopping, Shopping, and More Shopping – If you like to shop, Frankenmuth offers a variety of shopping opportunities from the Birch Run Outlet Mall to Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland! Some of my favorite stores are located along Main Street and within the Frankenmuth River Place Shops.
- Visit the World’s Largest Christmas Store – Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland is a must see at least once in your lifetime. Dubbed the largest Christmas store in the world, Bronner’s is open 361 days a year and is always full of holiday cheer! Their showroom, the size of two football fields, has over 300 decorated trees on display and everything Christmas!
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides – If you are looking for a unique way to explore Frankenmuth, Frankenmuth Carriage Company and Fantasy Carriage Company offer horse drawn carriage rides through the downtown area.
Have you been to Frankenmuth? What is your favorite thing to do there?
For another fun opportunity in our area visit this post