Favorite No Bake Desserts
No bake desserts are so easy to make! This holiday season they have been one of my favorites to make for gatherings. Below are recipes for some of my favorite no bake desserts.
Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
1/2 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 t. vanilla
1 stick margarine
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups oatmeal
- Bring cocoa, sugar, milk, vanilla, and margarine to a rapid boil. Boil for 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and oatmeal.
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper to cool.
Oreo No Bake Layer Dessert
- Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor or in a bag with a rolling pin. Save a 1/2 c. to sprinkle on top of dessert when it’s done. Pour remaining crumbs in a 13×9 pan.
- Melt butter and pour into crumb mix. Stir it up good and press crumbs in bottom of pan to make a crust.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.
- In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese until nice and smooth and then add powdered sugar, mix. Then fold in 1-8 oz thing of cool whip.
- Top oreo layer with cream cheese mix then pudding. Sprinkle remaining Oreos.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 (3 oz.) packages strawberry flavored JellO
2 cups boiling water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar; mix well and press mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until set. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in still frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly. When mixture is about the consistency of egg whites, pour and spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set.
Triple Lemon Pie
1 (3 oz) package lemon gelatin
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup boiling water
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup lemon yogurt
2 T. lemon juice
12 oz. Cool Whip
1 (9 inch.) unbaked graham cracker crust
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Chill for 25 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and fully. Beat in yogurt and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add gelatin mixture and beat on low-speed until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon filling into crust and chill at least 45 minutes.