10 Items to Keep in Your Carry-On Bag
We all know that traveling by airplane can go very smoothly…or not! It is important to be prepared for anything. One of the best things you can do when traveling by airplane is to pack your carry-on bag with your necessities. There are at least 10 items to keep in your carry-on bag.
Below is a list of 10 items to keep in your carry-on bag:
- Travel documents – Items like your passport, ID, hotel and car rental information, and any other contact information should be kept in your purse or carry-on bag.
- Medication – Keep your medication with you in case something happens to your luggage or your flight is delayed.
- Valuables – If you are taking anything of value, keep it with you rather than unattended and handled by many people.
- Electronics – These are valuable and easily damaged. They are safer in your guard.
- Change of clothes – You may need them if you soil yours in some way, if your airplane is delayed, or your luggage is lost.
- Cash – Always keep it with you for safety and for buying things you may need while traveling.
- Make-up and toiletries – You may need to freshen up! Also, you will want these if your luggage is misplaced.
- Food/snacks – Food, snacks, and beverages are costly at the airport and on the plane. You can bring an empty water bottle with you and refill it after going through security.
- Comforts – Earplugs, eye mask, travel pillow, chapstick, hand sanitizer, light jacket or sweater
- Entertainment – Reading materials, Ipad, MP3 player, laptop, playing cards, puzzles, games