Metroparks Offer Free Admission during COVID
If you are looking for some fresh air, exercise, or change in scenery, the Huron-Clinton Metroparks are open! Enjoy activities such as hiking, biking, running, walking your dog or just take in nature . . . all while practicing the social distancing necessary to keep you and others safe during this emergency period.
At this time, all 13 Metroparks are FREE on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Regular admission is payable at the toll booths on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The metroparks are also offering activities and videos to stay engaged at home.
• Programming is canceled through April 13.
• Playgrounds are closed.
• Park offices are closed.
• Interpretive centers are closed. This includes all nature centers, farm centers and the Marshlands Museum.
• Restrooms are closed.
Here is a list of the 13 Metroparks:
- Delhi Metropark – Ann Arbor (Washtenaw County)
- Dexter-Huron Metropark – Dexter (Washtenaw County)
- Hudson Mills Metropark – Dexter (Washtenaw County)
- Huron Meadows Metropark – Brighton (Livingston County)
- Indian Springs Metropark – White Lake (Oakland County)
- Kensington Metropark – Milford (Oakland County)
- Lake Erie Metropark – Brownstown (Wayne County)
- Lake St. Clair Metropark – Harrison Township (Clare County)
- Lower Huron Metropark – Belleville (Wayne County)
- Oakwoods Metropark – New Boston (Wayne County)
- Stony Creek Metropark – Shelby Township (Macomb County)
- Willow Metropark Pool – New Boston (Wayne County)
- Wolcott Mill Metropark – Ray (Macomb County)