Lower Huron Metropark – Huron-Clinton Metroparks
Lower Huron Metropark in Belleville contains 1,258 acres of mature woodlands, grassy meadows, and the scenic Huron River. My husband and I have been to this park many times as it’s the closest metropark to us. Even so, there is so much to see and do at this park that it never grows old!
If you are looking for a great place for exercise, Lower Huron Metropark offers both paved and unpaved trails for walking, running, biking or skating. Other amenities are listed below.
This park includes:
- Paved and unpaved trails
- A campground with 27 rustic campsites
- Shoreline fishing decks
- Canoeing or kayaking (rentals not available)
- Turtle Cove Family Aquatic Center (waterslides, lazy river, 300-gallon dumping bucket, zero-depth entry pool with lap lanes, food and beverages) **additional cost for water park.
- Basketball courts, softball diamonds, a tennis court, and a sand volleyball court
- Two playgrounds
- Tables, grills, and shelters
- Ice skating on ponds
40151 East Huron River Drive
Belleville MI 48111