Southeast Michigan Summer Festivals 2021
Summer fun doesn’t have to break the bank or involve traveling long distances. There are many summer festivals right here in Southeast Michigan. These festivals offer a wide variety of activities and entertainment that the whole family will enjoy! Check out these festivals, mark your calendars, and get ready for a fun-filled summer!
Due to COVID restrictions, some events have been canceled and others are still in the planning stage. I will update this post as I find more information. Please use the links to double-check the events for any changes.
Southeast Michigan Summer Festivals
June: Melvindale Days – Not updated
June: Canton Liberty Fest – Canceled
- Location: Young Patriots Park – Sibley Road
- Description: Live entertainment, carnival, food, fishing derby, petting farm, helicopter rides, food, fireworks (Saturday), and more!
- Location: 220 High St, Belleville, MI 48111
- Description: Activities will include a Dragon Boat Festival with locals teams racing each other, a movie in Van Buren Park, a Kid Zone, 1st Annual 0.1K Run/Walk/Pub Crawl, Live Entertainment, Food Trucks, a Local Artisan Market, Fireworks in Van Buren Township, a 5K Community-Run, Kids Fishing Tournament, Kayak Scavenger Hunt, Boat Parade and so much more!
- Location: Downtown Trenton on Jefferson between Maple and Harrison
- Description: Live entertainment, crafters, food, kid’s activities, and more!
- Location: 3200 Biddle St, Wyandotte, Michigan
- Description: This fair will feature over 300 artists, entertainers, local businesses, exhibitors, and food vendors, creating a wide variety that people of all ages can enjoy.
July: Melvindale Street Fair – Not updated
- Location: Monroe County Fair, 3775 S. Custer Road, Monroe, MI 48161
- Description: Live entertainment (free and paid), carnival, food, truck pull, monster truck show, demolition derby, rodeo, and more!
- Location: 6543 Allen Road, Allen Park, MI 48101
- Description: Live entertainment, kids zone, crafters, vendors, food, and more!
- Location: 200 E. Grand River Avenue
- Description: Live entertainment, games for kids, car show
Aug: Lincoln Park Days – Not updated
- Location: Huroc Park
- Description: Two days of family fun, music, food & entertainment!
- Location: Kellogg Park
- Description: Live entertainment, carnival, car show, arts and crafts vendors, food, pancake breakfast, and more!
- Location: 11147 Hunt Street, Romulus
- Description: The annual Pumpkin Festival is a two-day event that starts on the third Friday in September; our festival begins with a night parade where everything is lighted from bicycles to cement trucks. Thousands of people line Goddard Road to wait for the fun. Our street festival offers wonderful music, food, crafts, and games for all ages. You can enter a pumpkin rolling, pumpkin pie eating, or a pumpkin seed-spitting contest. Visit or enter our Classic Car Show, our classic Tractor Show or just relax and listen to music. Our Downtown Festival is a celebration of friends and family; a harvest celebration that generates an enthusiastic spirit and regenerates our sense of Community.
Please let me know of any events I’ve missed. Thank you!