Southeast Michigan Summer Festivals 2022
Summer fun doesn’t have to break the bank or involve traveling long distances. There are many summer festivals right here in Southeast Michigan. These festivals offer a wide variety of activities and entertainment that the whole family will enjoy! Check out these festivals, mark your calendars, and get ready for a fun-filled summer!
Southeast Michigan Summer Festivals
- Location: Melvindale Ice Arena, 4300 S. Dearborn St. Melvindale, MI 48122
- Description: Carnival, crafters, entertainment, beer tent, fireworks
- Location: Heritage Park
- Description: Carnival, food, live entertainment, Friday night fireworks
- Location: Young Patriots Park – Sibley Road
- Description: Live entertainment, carnival, food, fishing derby, petting farm, helicopter rides, food, fireworks (Saturday), and more!
- Location: Heritage Park
- Description: Carnival, live entertainment, food vendors, Saturday night fireworks
- Location: 220 High St, Belleville, MI 48111
- Description: Activities will include a Dragon Boat Festival with locals teams racing each other, a movie in Van Buren Park, a Kid Zone, 1st Annual 0.1K Run/Walk/Pub Crawl, Live Entertainment, Food Trucks, a Local Artisan Market, Fireworks in Van Buren Township, a 5K Community-Run, Kids Fishing Tournament, Kayak Scavenger Hunt, Boat Parade and so much more!
- Location: Ford Field at the corner of Farmington Road and Lyndon
- Description: Delicious food; great music ranging from Country to jazz;
a fantastic family carnival; and of course, the Grand Finale Fireworks Extravaganza on Sunday night
- Location: Downtown Trenton on Jefferson between Maple and Harrison
- Description: Live entertainment, crafters, food, kid’s activities, and more!
- Location: 3200 Biddle St, Wyandotte, Michigan
- Description: This fair will feature over 300 artists, entertainers, local businesses, exhibitors, and food vendors, creating a wide variety that people of all ages can enjoy.
- Location: 23101 Hall Road, Woodhaven, MI
- Description: Fireworks, carnival rides and games, interactive displays and attractions, petting farm and camel rides, and FREE concerts all weekend long!
- Location: Monroe County Fair, 3775 S. Custer Road, Monroe, MI 48161
- Description: Live entertainment (free and paid), carnival, food, truck pull, monster truck show, demolition derby, rodeo, and more!
- Location: 6543 Allen Road, Allen Park, MI 48101
- Description: Live entertainment, kids zone, crafters, vendors, food, and more!
- Location: Ford Community and Performing Arts Center
- Description: Carnival, main stage musical performances, two days of fireworks, Senior Fest, reunion tents, and a variety of vendors, nonprofits, as well as the beer tent. The festival will include newer attractions as well.
- Location: 200 E. Grand River Avenue
- Description: Live entertainment, games for kids, car show, parade, food vendors
- Description: Carnival, entertainment, petting zoo, car show, crafters, vendors, beer tent, and more.
- Location: Huroc Park
- Description: Two days of family fun, music, food & entertainment!
- Location: Kellogg Park
- Description: Live entertainment, carnival, car show, arts and crafts vendors, food, pancake breakfast, and more!
- Location: 11147 Hunt Street, Romulus
- Description: The annual Pumpkin Festival is a two-day event that starts on the third Friday in September; our festival begins with a night parade where everything is lighted from bicycles to cement trucks. Thousands of people line Goddard Road to wait for the fun. Our street festival offers wonderful music, food, crafts, and games for all ages. You can enter a pumpkin rolling, pumpkin pie eating, or a pumpkin seed-spitting contest. Visit or enter our Classic Car Show, our classic Tractor Show or just relax and listen to music. Our Downtown Festival is a celebration of friends and family; a harvest celebration that generates an enthusiastic spirit and regenerates our sense of Community.
Please let me know of any events I’ve missed. Thank you!